• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans will release WR Andre Johnson today

Car123

As someone on Twitter pointed out, Andre Johnson could have something left in the tank. Think Anquan Boldin when he went to the 49ers.

That one little word, could, is a GM like DG's nightmare when guaranteed money is involved. 

You're not gonna get a guy like Johnson for 'the right money'.

It's all relative really. The right money is what anyone is willing to pay. The production of the individual and the team will bear out if the investment was/is solid.

It's all relative really. The right money is what anyone is willing to pay. The production of the individual and the team will bear out if the investment was/is solid.

Pretty sure someone with way more cap room than us will be willing to make him a bigger offer than we would.

if he lands in Seattle for a season or two I'd be one happy mofo!

There is a hideous website where your comments on this subject would be much better received.  Give that a try huh? 

I know youre a mod and we all love and respect that, but keep that green chicken sit outta here.

love you hawk.

I would be open to considering it if he were willing to take a reasonable contract.

Unfortunately I imagine there will be several WR needy teams looking to acquire his services, driving his price up in the process.

There is a hideous website where your comments on this subject would be much better received.  Give that a try huh? 

I know youre a mod and we all love and respect that, but keep that green chicken sit outta here.

love you hawk.

for the 10+ years I've been here I've generally kept Seahawk comments out of Panther related posts.  This is a generic post about an individual player.

so..... :P

Archived