• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Brenton Bersin really that bad?

TN05

it's also the perception that bersin is only on the roster because he and the owner went to woffard. people see crabtree and stevie johnson and whoever else sitting there in FA and get mad bersin has his spot. i personally don't think bersin makes the roster out of camp but we might see him if there's injuries in season

he's not the returner anymore so who cares? he's wr depth and works pretty good there

He was not good as a returner, however with what I saw on film suggests no one would have been successful as a KR, or PR last year. The ST guys as a whole were slower than molasses, I stopped counting how many times there were 4 defenders surrounding bersin, and brown. There was little to no blocking. Hummm did we just rush the kicker all last year? No, guys could not block. Period, point blank.

P.S. If Bersin makes the team this year, I'll bet you will see him again on special teams. I hope he jams the hell out of the gunner!

Great retort by Madhatter..

Why don't you just admit ..

"I was stupid for calling a person with 13 catches in a season a "consistent chain mover" because it's obvious with only 13 catches he didn't move many chains"..

Especially considering some "consistent chain movers" actually make 13 chain moving catches in 1 game..lol

I do not judge your stupidity by this thread....but by the months and months of stupid posts you have made on this board.

Good day.

Archived