• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Whatever Happened to That DB We Drafted from WV?

SetfreexX

Nah.  Bruce Irvin.

If you need help distinguishing the two, Irvin is the one who...

- actually won his Super Bowl ring in this century / millenium

-  isn't a crackhead

- never got caught with an underage prostitute

- went to a school that isn't mired in numerous academic scandals

- went to a school whose football team competes in an athletic conference vastly superior to the ACC

Hope that helps you understand who I meant.

The B12 is in no shape or form superior to the ACC in anything. They're a one trick pony during basketball season and their football conference is as overrated as it gets. I'd be willing to wager that there's more current players in the NFL from the ACC than B12. 

What's really great, is when loser WVU fans start thumping their chests about the B12 conference when they've only been members for like 2 years. 

And not trying to split hairs here but WVU wanted in the ACC badly but they simply don't have what it takes on or off the field to be admitted. 

Nah.  Bruce Irvin.

If you need help distinguishing the two, Irvin is the one who...

- actually won his Super Bowl ring in this century / millenium

-  isn't a crackhead

- never got caught with an underage prostitute

- went to a school that isn't mired in numerous academic scandals

- went to a school whose football team competes in an athletic conference vastly superior to the ACC

Hope that helps you understand who I meant.

Hopefully you're saying this from a current standpoint and not from when Irvin actually went there.

Hopefully you're saying this from a current standpoint and not from when Irvin actually went there.

You're talking about the same "school" ...and I use that term VERY lightly when referring to WVU...that produced Adam "Pacman" Jones and Chris Henry. I heard those two morons were room mates, too. I'm sure they went to class every day, did their work honestly, never received anything for free, etc. 

The fact that no one in Morgantown was killed while those two guys were up there is an accomplishment in itself.

Also, if anyone ever meets a girl from WV....as long as you have a 12 pack of Busch Ice for her, you can get laid. They're easy to spot. Usually wearing clothes 3 sizes too small, trashy tattoos, an eyebrown piercing, single mom, etc.

Approach with extreme caution. She'll put something on you that ya can't wash off. 

The B12 is in no shape or form superior to the ACC in anything. They're a one trick pony during basketball season and their football conference is as overrated as it gets. I'd be willing to wager that there's more current players in the NFL from the ACC than B12.

What's really great, is when loser WVU fans start thumping their chests about the B12 conference when they've only been members for like 2 years.

And not trying to split hairs here but WVU wanted in the ACC badly but they simply don't have what it takes on or off the field to be admitted.

I'm a WVU fan. Im from WV. Bashing a school and a state you dont have a fugging clue about is embarrassing. I don't know where you're from and don't care. But you need to stop with the ignorant crap you're spewing. Its making you look Alice stupid and I don't think you are like that. Besides I have a rule here that I wouldn't get into it with another Panthers fan. I've already done that so I'm done with this dumbass conversation.

A guy pushing UNC talking about academics :lol:

WVU has a player who'll likely go in the top ten, and quite probably the top five, of this year's draft.

Where's the highest UNC draft prospect expected to go?

Where is your degree from?

PS: The academic angle when criticizing UNC is a crutch. Most people who bring it up were probably denied entry into UNC or didn't go to college altogether. 

Also ..Carolina has had a guy drafted in the top 10 the past 3 years. 

Where is your degree from?

PS: The academic angle when criticizing UNC is a crutch. Most people who bring it up were probably denied entry into UNC or didn't go to college altogether.

Also ..Carolina has had a guy drafted in the top 10 the past 3 years.

Neither place :lol:

And I actually have nothing against UNC. I'm just trolling a dolt who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Archived