• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will our cap wealth next season change Gettleman?

PanthersUnited

People should remember the analogy he used in a past presser.

If you have a load of credit card debt, and you pay it down by being frugal, and then continue to be frugal so you don't run it up again, you're smart.

But if you pay down massive credit card debt, find yourself free and clear and then respond by racking up the same kind of massive debt you just worked yourself out of (or worse) you're an idiot.

So to you compulsive thread makers who make 5 threads a day, do you guys have jobs or a hobby or some activity you enjoy it is it just wake up drink coffee post stream of conciousness on carolinahuddle

it is mainly for the venomous comedic gold that ensues.

I don't believe Panthwers GM Dave Gettleman will change his mode of operation,just because he has a little extra money to spend. I believe he will still  continue to try drafting well  and plug in mid tier free agents to constantly reshape our team.

I  believe Gettleman is to wise and frugal to overspend on aging players, or those that value their skills to highly. i expect him to always be thinking a year or two in the future when he makes decisions that will impact our long term salary cap.

Archived