• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Masters 2015

Kevin Greene

I know but they all do it, some have just spent decades under the microscope.

Can't spin that one away KG, Phil's been playing longer than El Tigre and he doesn't pull that crap... and you can't compare Spieth dropping his iron to Rory throwing one in the lake or Tiger kicking his 8 iron on #16 at Augusta and yelling "Goddamn it!!!" 6 feet from the gallery... Cmon man... :P

I don't want this to devolve into a defend Tiger/Bash Tiger thread so we can discuss it later... Bump that Happy Panther thread... :)

There's probably a reason you didn't include the video of Stenson swearing and snapping a club over his knee.

I wonder what the reason could be?

Ummm, first of all, because it wasn't front page headline news and CBS didn't have to apologize on international TV for it since they didn't broadcast it.

Second, there probably isn't any video of it since nobody cares about Henrik Stenson and I watched the entire coverage yesterday and never saw Stenson even make a replay, let alone every single shot, like Tiger.

Next innuendo please. Or just ask the fugging question you want to, but for some reason don't have the balls?

Had to leave to run an errand for my son earlier and I missed the last 30 minutes of today's round and I just watched it...

Spieth struggled mightily on 17&18 (despite the brilliant chip on 18) and I think that bodes very badly for him tomorrow. He doesn't have the experience these other guys at the top of the leaderboard have so we shall see. 4 strokes at the Masters isn't a big lead on Sunday. He's got to get ahead of that push he defaults to under pressure.

Tiger and Rory paired probably gives the PGA, golf fans, and CBS a stiffy, plus with Phil hovering around the top too... Ratings should be huge.

Too bad I have to go to Raleigh tomorrow... :( :( :(

Ima try and be back by 6 to catch the end or find somewhere to stop and watch......

GET THE APP.

It's awesome.

Nobody on the first page of the leaderboard is playing particularly well, while a bunch of guys at the -6 to -10 range are playing really well- we just don't get to watch them.

Zach Johnson

Dustin Johnson

Hideki Matsuyama

Hunter Mahan

Ian Poulter

all playing well under par....

It's Spieth's to lose. An all-out choke is the only way he doesn't win.

Spieth just became the new phenom in golf.

Tied Tigers record for best Masters ever.  Nerves did not bother him.  So glad for him

Gotta be happy for the kid.

Gotta be sad for the kid at the same time because the media has already begun the "Is he the next Tiger?" stuff.....

Archived