• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're officially tanking it out

If you're argument was plausible, which it isn't, the team certainly isn't tanking... at least not yet.

Biyombo is playing well with a recently broken nose and no mask.

Henderson has 20 and counting in the third quarter and Marvin has 9+ boards.

The players and Cliff don't appear to be giving up.

There's a reason why you have over 5000 more posts then me and less pie.

Since you've not been around a while, pie is something that started several years ago. There was something called reputation points before that.

Because you like the huddle so much, maybe you could support the huddle with a supporter membership?

Also, btw, your boy kemba is 5/18 in this game.

Since you've not been around a while, pie is something that started several years ago. There was something called reputation points before that.

Because you like the huddle so much, maybe you could support the huddle with a supporter membership?

Also, btw, your boy kemba is 5/18 in this game.

Actually I've been around longer then you might believe.

I was banned for calling Ron Rivera a dumb Mexican people during a Panther game day thread.

The last time this team tanked, we were cheated out of getting Anthony Davis and was stuck with picking MKG.  We have no choice but to continue to be a doormat team until we can convince Steph Curry to come aboard the Hornet train once he hits free agency.

Archived