• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edge Defenders - PFF

bababoey

Everyone knows how much Gettleman loves D-lineman. In this article from PFF they break down some of the edge rushers in this draft. 

Take some of what they say with a grain of salt because PFF never takes into account the player you are matched up against.  So if one guy goes up against Collins from LSU one week and another goes up against some freshman at Northern Iowa,  guess who probably had the better grade. 

But one of my favorites, and probably not a first round guy keeps showing up near the top of all the stats, Trey Flowers.  He does not time as well as some of the top guys, and did not have a great combine, hell he did not even really have a great year as far as stats go.  But when you watch him play, he is just good. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/04/07/cff-sig-stats-edge-defenders/

Expecting big things from ol' Frank Alexander this year if he can stay out of trouble....and more development from Kony as well.  With that being said, I'm sure we draft at least 1 DE, just not sure which round.

On a side note, OP's avatar freaks me out

This guy does fantastic breakdowns over on reddit.  I suggest you check some of his out.  

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/31vp8h/alvin_bud_dupree_warning_gfysanalysis/

Nice find, I am enjoying reading those.  And I agree with most of what I'm reading too.  I've read the Abdullah and Perriman breakdowns so far and they both seem very fair.

I expect nothing from Frank Alexander.

To do so, would surely lead to more disappointment.

To be proven wrong, while expecting nothing, will always bring happiness.

I might try this.

I fully expect Luke to be the worst player in the NFL next year. Maximum happiness guaranteed!

Archived