• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drove from Chicago to Indianapolis in this

SCP

Back in 06, I was working in utility locating and the company I worked for bought a full fleet of the old school regular Chevy Aveo's. They took the back seat out and caged it, had to fit a shovel, post hole digger, locate equipment and crates of paint into that damn tiny ass car.

Not fun going from a truck to that damn thing. Lol

My roommate in college at a 3 cylinder geo metro that only had 2 cylinders working. We had to push it and pop the clutch to get it to go...and I'd still prefer that over this chevy

A girl I dated in high school had a 3 banger metro too! It was a white convertible top with a license plate that said "I[emoji173]️LNKNG" she really liked Lion King, and needless to say I walked a lot.

Good god I had a rental like that the last time I went to Houston. The Rodeo was in town so that's all they had. I'm 6'6" and 260. Basically have to be in the back seat to drive. Can't drive with my left hand because my left knee blocks me from making left turns.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1428535191.379764.jpg

Making sales calls in a car smaller than a port-a-john. Fugging pissed. Tried Thrifty for first time and this is all they had. I can put this stupid car in my wallet and carry it with me. I farted and it turned off while on the interstate. It was one class lower than a rickshaw. Go Panthers!

The REAL reason your mad is because your actually small enough to fit in that car.

Archived