• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jameis Winston's own lawyer.. "He's not ready to be a pro off the field."

PanthersUnited

I can't wait until Famous Jameis shuts all these people up. I doubt he gets into any trouble off the field, and he's going to dominate on the field.

People on here calling him a rapist, smh. Last I saw, he was never found guilty on that charge. Also, he should probably fire his lawyer. His lawyer could potentially lose him some money with his reckless talk.

I can't wait until Famous Jameis shuts all these people up. I doubt he gets into any trouble off the field, and he's going to dominate on the field.

People on here calling him a rapist, smh. Last I saw, he was never found guilty on that charge. Also, he should probably fire his lawyer. His lawyer could potentially lose him some money with his reckless talk.

I can't wait until people like you leave this site and follow your chosen one on over to the Bucs.

Good riddance.

I suspect this quote was taken out of context and misquoted. No way any attorney would ever say this about his client even if he believes it.

It was. He went on to say something like "No 21 year old is ready to be a pro, but he is more ready than most."

I cringe at the level of stupidity that accompanies this board when it comes to Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, and Jameis Winston. 

The media, I expect this from them. This is exactly how the media treated one Cam Newton prior to his draft. But one would think given our up close and personal experience where Newton was daily attacked by the SAME media members, the collective intelligence of this board would rise.

Like, "Hey, I've seen this before...the media said in 2011 that Blaine Gabbert was vastly more trustworthy than Newton, and Newton was an immature bust with character issues waiting to happen."

Nope. Not the Huddle.

All it takes is 2 seconds to actually READ the ACTUAL quotes from Winston's attorney...not write a 50 page critical analysis on the Civil War...but it takes 2 seconds...And one would find that the media is ONCE AGAIN full of BS...And the Huddle cannot even do that... 

This is the same media that was just called out by Fisher for making up the Winston autograph story out of thin air, but of course when they ran the headlines excluded those quotes and tried to make it appear as though Fisher was baselessly attacking the media.

I was listening to 610 the fan today (through radio app) and they were talking solely about that quote as if the clarifying comments or context didn't exist. Are they normally that completely brain dead? It was the 1700 hour on the ride home btw.

I was listening to 610 the fan today (through radio app) and they were talking solely about that quote as if the clarifying comments or context didn't exist. Are they normally that completely brain dead? It was the 1700 hour on the ride home btw.

90% of negative quotes are taken out of context and misquoted. The media doesn't have much credibility any more and is why most public figures avoid them.

Archived