• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to work out Agholor

jdpanther5

Would rather have Justin Hardy in a later round

I'd agree if we'd have to take Agholor in the 1st, but if he falls to our 2nd that would be amazing value. Agholor is significantly better than Hardy in my opinion, though Hardy would be better value in the 3rd/4th than Agholor in the 1st. Don't see us getting Agholor because we won't take him at 25 and he won't fall to 57.

I'd agree if we'd have to take Agholor in the 1st, but if he falls to our 2nd that would be amazing value. Agholor is significantly better than Hardy in my opinion, though Hardy would be better value in the 3rd/4th than Agholor in the 1st. Don't see us getting Agholor because we won't take him at 25 and he won't fall to 57.

It won't happen, but I'd happily trade up in the 2nd round to get him if he is there around pick #40-45.

Seems like a great guy. 4.4 speed. would give our special teams some speed in the return game as well. Im not against this pick.

25 does seem a little high... but it really depends on how other teams draft whether or not we pick him. If we draft him, it will be because he was the best move at that time.

Sources Tell Us

"Right off the bat, his draft value has a ceiling because he's a slot receiver. At least that is how I see it. I don't think he has the speed to get open outside. He's a good value in the middle rounds, though, because of his return=game potential." -- NFC South scout

It won't happen, but I'd happily trade up in the 2nd round to get him if he is there around pick #40-45.

I think I would too. I really really like Agholor, and he's the type of receiver we need. If we can't get him Hardy would be my next choice, but in the 3rd or 4th not 2nd.

Archived