• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs are here!

Montsta

Hoping Anthony Davis and the Pels can steal a game or two from the Warriors. I've sort of adopted the squad since NO was so close to me when I lived in MS for a few years. Going to game 4 in NO next week!

Gotta contain the splash bros, and hopefully rough up Draymond Green a bit. AD doesn't say, but I know it was Green who made those "scrimmage" comments.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• With Horn I would gladly over pay... via the TAG.   I would take his 5th year option and TAG and TAG again. Dude is a monster but I dont want to pay for a monster with as few starts as he has. 
    • If Bryce plays like last year, we will be picking high and can move on.  But I am curious to see how people on here are when he sees success and becomes the guy, if he does. It's almost like people want him to fail. He's got that Panther jersey on and a good attitude. I am rooting for him, as you should.  Last year the coaching, OL, and weapons were abysmal, and it put him in a tough spot. He did not play well either, but we saw glimpses, and its a full team sport. I choose to go into this year excited under a fresh new regime and a top prospect from 365 days ago at the helm with new OL and weapons. Whatever happens, happens. Let's have some fun with it. 
    • Maybe. You know he wanted that OC gig each time, I believe the last time they even stated he interviewed for the role. This was during the whole youth movement that mccvay started as well.  Honestly I was hoping Seattle would have cut ties with pete, he would have been great here in a top mentor role. I don't think its talked about enough, they did Pete wrong. He made them a great NFL team for the first time in their history and gave them a SB. He's still in great shape by all reports and they just decided to go young. They even removed most of his pictures and quotes in the building. Sorta like what the pats did to bill, but waay worse.  I guess I have too much loyalty for the new times, no chance either should been to out for retirement..