• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why we should draft Dorial Green-Beckham

SCP

That's not even 50 percent................I'm legit confused why you posted that.

Either way, hes got the most talent in the Draft. He's raw, but in the right environment he will succeed and be a beast. Sadly, it won't be here. Thanks a lot, Jerry.

The next highest vote getter had three and a half, less than half the votes Green-Beckham got.

Point being any team that takes him is taking a big risk. There are others with just as much talent who don't have the baggage.

People talk like we're passing on the next Jerry Rice. I don't buy it, and neither do these pro scouts.

The next highest vote getter had three and a half, less than half the votes Green-Beckham got.

Point being any team that takes him is taking a big risk. There are others with just as much talent who don't have the baggage.

People talk like we're passing on the next Jerry Rice. I don't buy it, and neither do these pro scouts.

That's cool.  That's you dude, I don't think we're calling him the next Jerry Rice since Jerry Rice wasn't Jerry Rice coming into the draft.  Unless you mean the Jerry Rice that admitted to wearing stick em on his gloves.  Anyway, his ceiling is way too high to pass on.  I don't think he'll be a bust if you draft him in the late first round early second.  Which is where I would draft him, but earlier than that.  Yeah, he'll probably be a bust if he doesn't pan out.  Which I know he will so that point is useless.    

I posted this in another but it belongs here as well.

We can't draft DGB. Not even because of moral reasons, but because what happened with Greg Hardy is going to be the new normal in the NFL. If he gets arrested for DV then he is going to go on the exempt list until the case is resolved in court which could be a whole season then he would get suspended for at least 6 more games on top of that. It's just not worth the risk to spend any high pick on someone with DV history anymore.

One incident even if he is innocent could result in him missing an entire year. If this was a year ago when all that happened was a 2 game suspension then I probably would have said go for it, but not now. In the post-Ray Rice tape NFL, we should not and cannot risk wasting a draft pick on a DV risk regardless of how talented he is.

That reading comprehension...

Great, what a non response.

No prospect coming from college has proven NFL production. You can't even predict NFL production from college stats so your argument right there is insanely dumb.

You aren't looking at the stats. You look at game film, measurements, intangibles, etc.

Great, what a non response.

No prospect coming from college has proven NFL production. You can't even predict NFL production from college stats so your argument right there is insanely dumb.

You aren't looking at the stats. You look at game film, measurements, intangibles, etc.

Sigh... I'm not surprised though. You've proven time and again that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

Sigh... I'm not surprised though. You've proven time and again that you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

So instead of arguing my point you go to personal attacks.

That's because your position is weak and all you have left.

Since you aren't actually trying to debate have a good day in your sphere of ignorance. Peace

Archived