• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

There is photographic evidence of bruises and scrapes all over her body; enough evidence that a judge found him guilty and now the NFL has suspended him after viewing.

And Hardy paid her an undisclosed amount of money to keep quiet and go away so he could avoid a jury trial.

Yep, nothing is proven. Poor, innocent Greg.

Please! People, go read over the time line and articles detailing the facts. Read the parts of testimony available. Read the police report. Look at the types of photos in evidence. Listen to what the DA said after learning more about Holder. Listen to the 911 calls.

The police report states she had minor bruising and scratching on her and refused any medical treatment.

So, what is the simplest answer to why a drunk woman at 4 AM chasing a person barefoot while using her heels as weapons with broken glass on the floor and stumbling to the ground got minor scratches and bruising on her arms, legs, feet and back?

If a person gets beat, choked,  thrown in a bathtub, dragged by the hair from the bathroom to another room, and body slammed on a bunch of assault weapons they will not have minor bruising and scratches, I assure you. You can go check out actual photos of actual victims who had less happen to them compared to what Holder claims happened to her.

Then you factor in the DA and Superior Court Judge raising concerns about Nicole Holder's credibility after reviewing her multiple versions of the night in question. This is what ultimately kept the trial from going forward. They did not need Holder to continue prosecution unless she lacked credibility. So, stop with this nonsense that Hardy made this go away by paying her off. Hardy's money did not convince the DA and Judge that Holder's accounts did not hold credibility and the photos were not sufficient enough to prove she had been assaulted by Hardy.

This is the same woman who followed Hardy out of a club, 2 nights prior to the 911 call, screaming and crying. She proceeded to block his car from leaving by standing in its path and was challenging him to hit her. Holder then began kicking Hardy's car and police were called to remove her and let Hardy leave.

Holder's friend and co-worker, Laura Iwanicki, testified that Holder on the night prior to the 911 call said, "He hasn't seen crazy yet."

Then during the incident she keeps demanding for Hardy to break her arm, and remember Hardy left Holder and the party that night just like he walked away from her at the club. He returned later and told her to leave, and she refused to leave. There is a pattern or arguing and Hardy turning his back and leaving her. There is a pattern of her with erratic and violent behavior demonstrating destructive rage while physically assaulting Hardy and having to have the police called on her on more than one occasion.

Hardy has never had the police called on him. Nicole Holder had the police called on her at least 3 times from March 2014 to May 2014 by more than just Greg Hardy. She also has a history of telling the police fantastic accounts of what happened at the scene for multiple incidents.

DA and Superior Court Judge trump District Court Judge. Police description at scene trumps Goodell's description.

I do not care what anyone believes about this case, but if you are going to discuss it then refer to the facts.

Please! People, go read over the time line and articles detailing the facts. Read the parts of testimony available. Read the police report. Look at the types of photos in evidence. Listen to what the DA said after learning more about Holder. Listen to the 911 calls.

The police report states she had minor bruising and scratching on her and refused any medical treatment.

So, what is the simplest answer to why a drunk woman at 4 AM chasing a person barefoot while using her heels as weapons with broken glass on the floor and stumbling to the ground got minor scratches and bruising on her arms, legs, feet and back?

If a person gets beat, choked, thrown in a bathtub, dragged by the hair from the bathroom to another room, and body slammed on a bunch of assault weapons they will not have minor bruising and scratches, I assure you. You can go check out actual photos of actual victims who had less happen to them compared to what Holder claims happened to her.

Then you factor in the DA and Superior Court Judge raising concerns about Nicole Holder's credibility after reviewing her multiple versions of the night in question. This is what ultimately kept the trial from going forward. They did not need Holder to continue prosecution unless she lacked credibility. So, stop with this nonsense that Hardy made this go away by paying her off. Hardy's money did not convince the DA and Judge that Holder's accounts did not hold credibility and the photos were not sufficient enough to prove she had been assaulted by Hardy.

This is the same woman who followed Hardy out of a club, 2 nights prior to the 911 call, screaming and crying. She proceeded to block his car from leaving by standing in its path and was challenging him to hit her. Holder then began kicking Hardy's car and police were called to remove her and let Hardy leave.

Holder's friend and co-worker, Laura Iwanicki, testified that Holder on the night prior to the 911 call said, "He hasn't seen crazy yet."

Then during the incident she keeps demanding for Hardy to break her arm, and remember Hardy left Holder and the party that night just like he walked away from her at the club. He returned later and told her to leave, and she refused to leave. There is a pattern or arguing and Hardy turning his back and leaving her. There is a pattern of her with erratic and violent behavior demonstrating destructive rage while physically assaulting Hardy and having to have the police called on her on more than one occasion.

Hardy has never had the police called on him. Nicole Holder had the police called on her at least 3 times from March 2014 to May 2014 by more than just Greg Hardy. She also has a history of telling the police fantastic accounts of what happened at the scene for multiple incidents.

DA and Superior Court Judge trump District Court Judge. Police description at scene trumps Goodell's description.

I do not care what anyone believes about this case, but if you are going to discuss it then refer to the facts.

Good post. It's so obvious that she was just trying to get paid. That is why she was begging him to do physical harm to her. This whole case was a sham and the people that lost out was us the fans who were missing one of our best players last year for no good reason. I for one don't hate Hardy. Good for him for getting paid. I wish him well except for when he plays against us.

Good post. It's so obvious that she was just trying to get paid. That is why she was begging him to do physical harm to her. This whole case was a sham and the people that lost out was us the fans who were missing one of our best players last year for no good reason. I for one don't hate Hardy. Good for him for getting paid. I wish him well except for when he plays against us.

This whole thing started because she got wind of Hardys incoming pay day and that she found out Hardy wasn't going to pay her rent anymore.

These idiots on ESPN were just talking about how even if he didn't do what he was accused of that it's still a good suspension and he shouldn't even appeal it.

*googles Greg hardy*

First news result entitled "how NFL's roger Goodell got the Hardy suspension right"

*opens link to ESPNW article*

Shakes my head violently

If a person gets beat, choked, thrown in a bathtub, dragged by the hair from the bathroom to another room, and body slammed on a bunch of assault weapons they will not have minor bruising and scratches, I assure you. You can go check out actual photos of actual victims who had less happen to them compared to what Holder claims happened to her.

How dare you bring up issues that impute that poor, innocent girl's testimony. Don't you realize that facts that speak to Nicole Holder's psychopathic behavior are not welcome on the Huddle? Hardy beat the poo out of that angel with her own halo, and then scratched her from head to toe with his pitchfork and horns for the pure hell of it.

If a person gets beat, choked,  thrown in a bathtub, dragged by the hair from the bathroom to another room, and body slammed on a bunch of assault weapons they will not have minor bruising and scratches, I assure you. You can go check out actual photos of actual victims who had less happen to them compared to what Holder claims happened to her.

A lot of us are familiar with these facts, yet if this is the case, why did Hardy pay her off?  That was a very dumb move, seeing how strong his case was.  He could have been vindicated by now, but he chose the shady route of getting off.

Anyway, I'm tired of the media.  I can't believe they haven't mention the bull crap of Hardy returning just in time to play his former team.  How Czar Goodell was a business man about his suspension through and through.  The closest anyone came to mentioning this fact, was Bob Ley.  Who stated it was "poetry".  As though its coincidence and just happened.  The media has been terrible concerning this case from start to finish.

It's ironic, how many of the same Panther fans that were crying, shouting, and literally burning bridges advocating the Panthers bring Hardy back, are so silent/avoiding-why this is one of the reasons many of us didn't want him back in the first place!!

There was too much uncertainly regarding Hardy, and the Panthers already had their fill of it last year (along with literally tossing away $13 mil). So what if it eventually gets reduced to 2-6 games? Look at the distraction he would have caused, again? And if he was still with the Panthers, the NFL would have probably tried to suspend him for the entire season. :phew:

I read through the first 8 pages (albeit there's 24 and counting), and I haven't heard one Pro 'Bring Hardy Back' Advocate, and why it could have been a bad idea. Things like this are one of the reasons.

Too funny.

It's ironic, how many of the same Panther fans that were crying, shouting, and literally burning bridges advocating the Panthers bring Hardy back, are so silent/avoiding-why this is one of the reasons many of us didn't want him back in the first place!!

There was too much uncertainly regarding Hardy, and the Panthers already had their fill of it last year (along with literally tossing away $13 mil). So what if it eventually gets reduced to 2-6 games? Look at the distraction he would have caused, again? And if he was still with the Panthers, the NFL would have probably tried to suspend him for the entire season. :phew:

I read through the first 8 pages (albeit there's 24 and counting), and I haven't heard one Pro 'Bring Hardy Back' Advocate, and why it could have been a bad idea. Things like this are one of the reasons.

Too funny.

Just because I think it's wrong to punish him for a crime he probably didn't commit doesn't mean I want him back or am less of a fan. It's an issue that goes pretty far beyond one player or one team.

I imagine many of those advocating bringing him back thought he would be so toxic we might be able to get him dirt cheap.  I doubt very many people would have been in favor of a multi year contract with a yearly salary anywhere near what Dallas is paying him.  Besides, with Dallas paying him that much, bringing him back was a moot point anyway since we didn't have that much money to spend this season.

Theres a big difference between advocating bringing him back for 2-3 million a year and bringing him back for 11+ million a year.  I'm pretty sure there were plenty of folks in the first group and virtually zero in the second.

Archived