• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicks to Titans.

Jmac

Brown sucks plain and simple, he couldn't even play in the arena league. He only had 237 yards including preseason, yes that's a factor too. My kid sister is better than him, any pop warner WR is better than him too. Only reason brown scored was either the DB fell down or pure luck. I have proof and stats that back all up all statements to show they are in fact, facts!

- top dawg

Philly Brown > Nicks at this point in his career, Titans can have him.

Prepare thyself for the wrath of the top dawg

Funny. You know that comment caught my eye. No wrath though.

All I can say is to each his own. Not really concerned with Nicks. He made his bed by not working things out last year in Charlotte.

Brown doesn't have to worry about Nicks either, but he had better be worried about keeping his roster spot against the likes of Jarrett Boykin and Stephen Hill one of which who has displayed more practical skills and production during games, and the other with pedestrian numbers but much better measurables. I am giving Brown the benefit of the doubt that he is ahead of the likes of Mike Brown, Marcus Lucas, Deandre Presley and (Cam favorite) Brenton Bersin, but maybe not by much (especially Berse).

Personally, I want a couple of more young play makers who are more polished, complete, and with more upside than Nicks, Brown and any of them, but we will how that's looking around this time next week.

Personally I'd like to draft someone that would make Kelvin look like a #2.  We b!tch about players such as Philly or Bersin having poor yardage stats and catching numbers but the ball can only be spread around so much.  Remember we look to the run and ball control philosophy.  Our recieving stats are not going to be stellar no matter who's on the field.

Brown sucks plain and simple, he couldn't even play in the arena league. He only had 237 yards including preseason, yes that's a factor too. My kid sister is better than him, any pop warner WR is better than him too. Only reason brown scored was either the DB fell down or pure luck. I have proof and stats that back all up all statements to show they are in fact, facts!

- top dawg

It was 296 yards, and those two scores were exciting.

And to be fair, he only sucks at the primary job that he had last year.

It was 296 yards, and those two scores were exciting.

And to be fair, he only sucks at the primary job that he had last year.

Just bustin your balls, TD.

The way I view your opinion on brown is this: If he doesn't make the team, dave must have acquired 3-4 WRs that are better than him. You want better players, so do i. Hes going to be in fight for a 53 man spot among WRs, cause there's only one true keeper at WR currently. After dave drafts 1-2 more, adds another brown-like UDFA, and maybe wavier claim/trade....... its going to be a dawg fight. Hell I like what a few of the other WRs bring right now. Lucas was a UDFA brother who flashed and stayed on the team for the whole year. The other brown put up some real nfl numbers with a terrible QB. Boykin brings ST value, which has been the main focus this FAgency. Then the legend of s hill is still going strong too. People are sleeping on presaly(sp), he was giving the real D problems as a scout team player. They where so scared of losing him, they had to pull out the bag of tricks in order to increase their chances of keeping him. He's a super poormans version of cooks/dorsett, in which it seems that's the type of missing piece they want at #2 WR.

Archived