• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Middle Aged White Guy

SCP

I rolled into my Carolina Panther Coaches fleece jkt..UNCC hat, jeans and grey suede addidas.

Breakfast with the fam then shuffle to the ABC store to jet some burbon for the weekend...bc I like to imagine i got the bottle from Mila Kunis' massive barrell of Jim Bean.

Making curry chicken and rice tonight and getting toasty on coach with my drink....as I steal the remote so my wife does not watch a marathon of "Scorned" or whatever wife-murders-husband police show it is.

You all know damn well you didn't score your wives wearing fuging rainbow flip flops and strap on glasses, Jesus Christ

Actually it was a pair of loose fit jeans, long sleeve flannel shirt unbuttoned halfway with a black undershirt and I had a back support belt on (was at work)... she thought I was a lumberjack.... and came back to see me two more times just to make sure she wasn't missing anything.

Showed her the size of my hands, palmed a b-ball and told her I wear a size 14 shoe. In like Flint!

We met 20 years ago......

I can't believe people still wear cargo shorts.

I have a pair somewhere. I don't remember the last time I wore them, but I do remember wearing them to a Panthers game a few years back and saw like 20,000 other people wearing them. I may go to a game wearing ranger panties and see if that catches on.

I've got plenty of swag....it's called a house, two cars, a savings account, and net worth. Not to mention the ability to do whatever I want whenever I want - like decide on a Friday that I'm going to fly to Seattle on a Saturday for a Panthers playoff game.

It's different from 10 years ago - but it doesn't suck.

And I'm over here entering my late 20's single, a failed musician with little savings, a crummy desk job, and nothing to show for any of my hard work than a piece of plastic no one wants to listen to.  But I'm still pretty young I guess I can still turn it around.  At what age do you just say fug and give up?

And I'm over here entering my late 20's single, a failed musician with little savings, a crummy desk job, and nothing to show for any of my hard work than a piece of plastic no one wants to listen to.  But I'm still pretty young I guess I can still turn it around.  At what age do you just say fug and give up?

whatever age you are when you get married

Some friends came up from Huntington Beach last night and we went out to a Japanese Steak House for the Fried Rice, veggies, chicken, steak, scallops, shrimp or what have you. Then we kicked it up a notch and stopped for Frozen Yogurt on the way back to our house. No sitters, kids are 2X14 and 17 and came with.

Had my Panther Hoodie on, everything else is pretty irrelevant.

Archived