• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dorial Green-Beckham

Why is it hard to believe that there might be other receivers who have more potential than a guy who put together 1300 total yards in college?

Because hes 6'6 240, has incredible speed, and is the most talented receiver in the draft.  I'm sorry, excuse me if I don't think Ty Montgomery, Tyler Lockett, or Austin Hill has as much potential as he does.  

Yep.

I like when people get so emotionally attached to their own draft picks that they can't imagine the player doesn't make it in the NFL... Even though that's very common.

I've never clamored for one player on here.  What in the Hell shows Justin Hardy for instance, having a better career than DGB?  Besides the fact he racked up a poo ton of yards in a pass happy offense, in a conference in college football that nobody takes serious.  Well besides ECU fans of course.  Which besides the state of NC, nobody cares about.  

Why is it hard to believe that there might be other receivers who have more potential than a guy who put together 1300 total yards in college?

DGB has the most potential in the class of not only receivers but maybe all other positions as well. I don't think he ever gets close to reaching that potential, but he nails the prototype for a #1 WR in the NFL. He's a top 5 pick without the off the field stuff. That said I still wouldn't take him.

This suggests you have no idea how pro scouts evaluate college talent. 

This is just factually incorrect. 

Not really. He's got the best skill set of any WR. By far. He also has the most baggage, which is why he will be Drafted much lower than his skill set warrants. 

Archived