• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Live Mock Draft at 1pm

Mr. Scot

Some of you guys saying you only like Devin Smith in the second round need to understand no quality receiver will be available at our pick in the second round.  Devin Smith will like go early in the second, so he's not a reach giving the talent that was available for us in this mock.

If Gettleman truly believes in his BPA philosophy which I know for a fact he does. There is no way he passes on Shane Ray at 25. I really just can't see it. Pass Rusher is definitely a need with Greg Hardy gone and CJ starting to age a little with a big contract. Pairing Shane Ray with Kony Ealy his former Missouri teammate is a script for Hollywood.

Some of you guys saying you only like Devin Smith in the second round need to understand no quality receiver will be available at our pick in the second round. Devin Smith will like go early in the second, so he's not a reach giving the talent that was available for us in this mock.

Then prefect chance to trade back a few spots. For someone wanting to grab ray or Kendricks. I know they can't in this mock but if we could trade back to around 29 and still nab smith or dorsett id feel better

Archived