• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Avengers: Age of Ultron Review

Jeremy Igo

Damn, I'm still waiting for another good Scarlett Johansson movie... little help?

Lucy? Chef? Under the Skin?

Any of these worth watching?

Lucy is a good movie. Under the Skin is a very weird movie, probably need drugs to get it...4 boobs SJ full frontal!

Sounds like my new best friend.

Just be glad they're not bringing Hercules to the screen. But way back when they announced they were making an Iron Man movie they released it before Hulk because they thought it wouldn't do as well. Oops.

Very few people would be able to watch Hercules without remembering Kevin Sorbo. That show was absolutely terrible.

So I guess its the cool thing to say the avengers suck and yada yada yada (judging by the posts in this topic so far), apparently everyone knew it wasn't going to be good.

But if you look at the topics the past year you couldn't tell anything about the movie through the Whedon and Marvel circle jerk.

Things go in full circle, marvel gets hyped, everyone loves it, main stream, people say its selling out, popularity decreases, we get a reboot 10-15 years from now.

Same thing will happen to Star Wars (god I hope not I have such high hopes for this)

So I guess its the cool thing to say the avengers suck and yada yada yada (judging by the posts in this topic so far), apparently everyone knew it wasn't going to be good.

But if you look at the topics the past year you couldn't tell anything about the movie through the Whedon and Marvel circle jerk.

Things go in full circle, marvel gets hyped, everyone loves it, main stream, people say its selling out, popularity decreases, we get a reboot 10-15 years from now.

Same thing will happen to Star Wars (god I hope not I have such high hopes for this)

I bet you're fun at parties

I bet you're fun at parties

Im a blast, wanna hang out later? But correct me if I'm wrong, this movie was the biggest circle jerk for marvel every where, marvel could do no wrong on anything (dare devil, video games, movies etc) and now you will start to see people slowly chip away at the paint of marvel till its the "cool thing" like people do for Star Wars 1-3. Eventually marvel was going to over saturate the market and it looks ( and sounds) like this is starting to happen

Just got back. Thought it was great! Lot of great moments, lot of great surprises, lots of crazy stuff going forward. Unfortunately I had two loud dudes chatting it up (in Spanish no less) throughout the movie, especially at the end which hurt all the crazy stuff that was happening a little bit. Ultron's characterization was a little bit disappointing, but it was an interesting look at him. I'll probably go catch it again Tuesday on the cheap for hopefully a quieter viewing.

Archived