• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys you've never heard of...

Mr. Scot

Mr Scott did u send your resume to the panthers for the team president position yet?

I'm told the position's been filled. They thanked me for th resume' though (said they needed a good laugh given all that was happening).

As far as guys never heard of, should I add in Danny Morrison? :lol:

I don't get the point of this thread. For as many no-names that contribute, there are as many that don't. Probably more so.

So Lewis Leonard may or may not produce for us. Thanks for that illuminating tidbit.

speaking of "illuminating tidbits"....

I don't get the point of this thread. For as many no-names that contribute, there are as many that don't. Probably more so.

So Lewis Leonard may or may not produce for us. Thanks for that illuminating tidbit.

....GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE DISCUSSION!

...now leave.

Here's a question worth pondering:

Were we ever really scouting Corey Williams, or did Hurney's visit to the Browns game have more to do with watching a guy that perhaps DL coach Brian Baker clued him in to in Louis Leonard?

Williams was the natural source of speculation, but is it possible he was never actually on the radar (say, for salary reasons)?

From Gantt, along the same lines:

It also makes it clear GM Marty Hurney was looking at the fringes when he scouted Cleveland-Green Bay and Minnesota-Kansas City in the preseason, rather than scoping out big names.

Wednesday night odds and ends

In that same vein, the Panthers are said to be scouting a few other guys...

- Sumguy Wedoneaux

- Nunivus Averdovim

- Utha Hellizee

Not sure where these guys are from, but the names sound foreign :sosp:

From Gantt, along the same lines:

Wednesday night odds and ends

In that same vein, the Panthers are said to be scouting a few other guys...

- Sumguy Wedoneaux

- Nunivus Averdovim

- Utha Hellizee

Not sure where these guys are from, but the names sound foreign :sosp:

Dang! And here I am hoping to hear rumors of picking up Whathis Namely, Unger Doland and Bigguns Newman only for them to be squashed! :(

I do wonder how many more bodies we're thinking of picking up as that means a player that normally would make the cut gets the axe.

Archived