• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Draft Round 1 Thread - General Chatter

Jeremy Igo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• lol at the tears some are shedding. it's a great pick and an incredibly smart move to make ensuring that the guy you believe is going to be a strong WR for you is going to be around for 5 years on a rookie deal.  and we keep the same number of picks and only drop back a little with one of them.
    • Same.  Stover, Sinnot, and Tip Reiman all intrigue me too.  
    • I wasn't wild about the whole youth pastor energy of Canales at first, but man, there is no doubt he is a sharp guy, and he's already polished when it comes to handling media questions. Another thought I have when watching him is that it's evident that HE believes what he's saying, and that's what makes it easier for others to believe what he's saying. I'm finally starting to feel like he's close to the perfect guy to pair with Morgan to rebuild a young team with a weak culture that we've suffered through this last decade. I really like the different energies they both bring and feel it meshes well. I hope they don't break my heart, haha.  I'd have more of an issue with XL's one year of production if it came earlier in his college career and then he fell off. He made the most of his opportunities when his number was called, and did it in a pro-style offense, so I'm bullish on his potential to be great for us.  If they can go into rounds 2 & 3 and get a stud center and one of the defensive guys that fell during that run on offense last night, that will make my weekend.