• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devin Smith still on the board

Rags

Lol... Is he fast?

Does he play WR?

If the answer is yes to both or either of those questions, then NO, he won't be a Panther.

Lmao I love guys that whine because we didn't take some guy you wante din the first so OBVOUSLY our G doens't know what he's doing.

Obviously.

Smith

Strong

DGB

Funchess

Greene

Lockett

Obviously DGB won't be a Panther, but one of the other guys (at least) will be there at 57. Calm your tits, Huddle. 

N cause look see look

If we don't take a WR or OT in the first, then we hate that position!

We hate Cam, Cam is already packing for Dallas,  we're gonna have th worst offense, etc...

looool do not want Funchess. I watch A LOT of Michigan football and both his hands are more suspect than Kelvins. I like Devin, but he isn't what we need.

Idk much about Devin smith so I won't weigh in on him. Personally, I'd prefer to wait till round 3 to get either Hardy or Crowder, Crowder in particular is a guy who get's separation. Though Cam and his overthrows combined with a 5'8 guy might scare off DG and Ron.

N cause look see look

If we don't take a WR or OT in the first, then we hate that position!

We hate Cam, Cam is already packing for Dallas,  we're gonna have th worst offense, etc...

lol Cam ain't going no where no time soon. He will sign long term this year or next offseason. Plus he can't go any where for the next 3 years any way. We picked up his 5th year option and we can tag him 2 more times after that. I'm sure DG will sign Cam long before that ever happens.

Smith or Strong are the only WRs I see making a difference this season out of those that we're discussed in the first and still left... And neither of them are going to be there at our pick.

Everything after them is a shot in the dark.

Strong is too Dewayne Boweish for my tastes. He looks the part and measures great. I just think he share too many traits similar to WRs his size that are very avg in the NFL.

Personally I think the huddle overrates Strong and wrongfully dismisses Perriman as a pro day wonder. Shaq has to be good.

Archived