• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Louis Leonard learned of his trade while "getting my toes done."

scpanther22

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Do I want Bryce Young to be a good QB? Yes, the Panthers homer in me is rooting for him to turn it around against all odds and prove all the haters wrong.  Do I think Bryce Young will be a good QB? No. And the odds are he won’t be. I didn’t think he’d translate to the NFL from the moment I watched him against the Texas defense in 2022, a game Alabama only won because Quinn Ewers got knocked out of the game. When he faced pressure he looked like sh*t and that’s the exact same QB we saw in the NFL. He’s too short to step up in the pocket so you have to design a gimmick offense to allow him to improvise plays. He didn’t scream “first overall pick” to me at least.  Meanwhile CJ Stroud played out of his mind in the biggest game of his life against the best defense in college football and the Panthers said nah we’re going to draft the 5’9 guy who couldn’t carve up an average Texas defense. 
    • Rod stays...Canes would be tepper level bad to let him leave. 
    • Fell asleep watching that one yeah that has a little something for everybody. I thought it was good and it was fair.