• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins signs with Cowboys

SCP

like I said, so many steals

@ChrisTrapasso: #Cowboys just drafted OL Chaz Green in RD 3 too. Insane top-level talent in Dallas and incredible depth. Green was my No. 5 OG in '15 class.

This is how I would build a team. Get a QB, Stack the oline. The rest will fall into place. It all starts up front.

Matt Green @ mattgreen54

1h

If the Cowboys get Adrian Peterson , the Cowboys would have the potential to be the best football team of all time

Potential and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. There's a good sized list of potentially great draft picks (and teams) that turned out to be a bust. 

Everyone like to blame JR....but I bet after paying Hardy $14 million not to play, Gman isn't going near anyone he is not confident in. Going to take a while to get that taste out of his mouth.

If this team is judging players based on the merits of what Greg Hardy or Rae carruth or whomever did what, then this team isn't the moral upstanding organization it wants to people to think it is.

I'd sign with the Cowboys too, if Jerry Jones had a room full of hookers taking turns blowing me at his private residence! That's exactly what happened here, we're talking about old ass Jerry Jobes that thinks he's Hugh Hefner.

La'el probably just had the best several hours of his life, and then signed with his new "favorite" team.

None of that will be disclosed in a press conference though obviously

Archived