• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources say Brady suspension coming next week

Mr. Scot

People who are named Carl get no respect lol

lol, just lol

Call me a crybaby when you follow everyone in this thread just so you can vehemently defend Brady, then you lose an argument about the Panthers out-doing the Patriots over the last decade, try to win the argument by adding a game played more than a decade ago, and then make three lousy replies to one post

CarolinaCoolin, ladies and gentlemen

I've been a panthers fan since I started watching football. I spent summers as a kid from myrtle beach to Wilmington. I practically grew up in monkey junction. I have a panthers snuggie for Christ sake. Me being the slightest bit objective means I'm a pats fan?? I guarantee you my fandom is greater than yours. You have no basis questioning my fandom. 

lol, OK

post-2388-0-78819800-1431201350_thumb.pn

lol, just lol

Call me a crybaby when you follow everyone in this thread just so you can vehemently defend Brady, then you lose an argument about the Panthers out-doing the Patriots over the last decade, try to win the argument by adding a game played more than a decade ago, and then make three lousy replies to one post

CarolinaCoolin, ladies and gentlemen

I mean if replying to people quoting me is following them then I guess.

And if you want to take every literal instead of rounding two years into a decade. Then yeah sure you won that too I guess. But literally everything else you've said has been pure shiit.

What a huge pats fan I am with literally no post history at all. I guess everyone who made accounts on other teams boards to talk poo are secretly fans of theirs. Which makes me a saints and 49ers fan also damn :/

I wish your posting frequency on the Huddle was the same as your posting frequency on the Pats board.

Also, way to quote yourself

Reminder: The Panthers got busted illegally tampering with footballs last season.

If I remember right, both the Vikings and the Panthers were doing it. Both were warned during the game. And both stopped. Not really the same thing.

I think 6 games is fair. 2 for the balls and 4 for not cooperating. Hardy got 6 for DV and 4 for not cooperating. So 6 seems fair. Couldn't really knock any off on appeal unless Hardy gets some knocked off on appeal.

The only thing Hardy can argue against is the 4 since the 6 are a policy. So while 2 for the balls is not a policy, you can't have zero games for the balls.

If Hardy gets the 4 for not cooperating down to 2, Brady will too. Making Brady 4 at the least.

That's how I see it playing out anyways.

Archived