• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL owners already trying to sell for Packers game

SCP

If I can't make a game, I'd rather eat the loss than sell my tickets to some opposing fan dick bag.

I swapped tickets with another psl owner for opening home game. He gets my two tickets, and I get his two for another game in the season. Never would I sell to an opposing fan. If a friend likes another team id bring him tho

No problem with PSL owners selling tickets. Perhaps more Panther fans should get off the couch and go to games. Thats the problem ... not the PSL owners. Tickets are currently for sale, go buy some.

Not completely true. There are great PSL owners for sure. Unfortunately I know more than a few who plan to put their big market game seats up for sale no matter what before the season begins. Weak sauce.

Note: I do love "constructively conversing" with opposing fans after a good home game win as much as the next guy though. Let the keys jingle.

Nothing new.  Unfortunately, as a whole, we honestly have one of the worst fanbases in the league.

And it starts right here on this message board. I've tried to sell my extra tickets for many years on  The Carolina Huddle and all I ever get is ridiculous low offers. I paid full price for all of my PSL's and full price for my season tickets every year. The same people on this board who post strong opinions about the team,coaches, owner and start a Thread about how much they know about football, are always trying to get tickets for nothing.

If you want a fist class fan base and you are a true fan of this team then I suggest you try to save your money and go to as many games as you can. THIS IS HOW WE CAN KEEP OPPOSING FANS OUT OF OUR STADIUM.

GO PANTHERS

And it starts right here on this message board. I've tried to sell my extra tickets for many years on The Carolina Huddle and all I ever get is ridiculous low offers. I paid full price for all of my PSL's and full price for my season tickets every year. The same people on this board who post strong opinions about the team,coaches, owner and start a Thread about how much they know about football, are always trying to get tickets for nothing.

If you want a fist class fan base and you are a true fan of this team then I suggest you try to save your money and go to as many games as you can. THIS IS HOW WE CAN KEEP OPPOSING FANS OUT OF OUR STADIUM.

GO PANTHERS

Exactly. Panther fans need to go to the damn games. If not get those tickets in the hands of a fan of the home team.

Not completely true. There are great PSL owners for sure. Unfortunately I know more than a few who plan to put their big market game seats up for sale no matter what before the season begins. Weak sauce.

Note: I do love "constructively conversing" with opposing fans after a good home game win as much as the next guy though. Let the keys jingle.

Not a problem with that.  PSLs owners recouping some of the thou$and$ they paid for season tickets.  I don't hear people whining when they are buying tickets from the PSL owners for half price during preseason games.  PSL owners still paid full price.

Great opportunity for other Panther fans to buy up tickets for big market games.  Be thankful there are tickets available.  Comes back to the same thing ... if local fans were buying them up then the tickets wouldn't be available for fans of opposing teams.  Problem is not with the PSL owners.  If it weren't for them ... we'd still be watching Falcons and Redskins games.  Ugh!

Not a problem with that.  PSLs owners recouping some of the thou$and$ they paid for season tickets.  I don't hear people whining when they are buying tickets from the PSL owners for half price during preseason games.  PSL owners still paid full price.

Great opportunity for other Panther fans to buy up tickets for big market games.  Be thankful there are tickets available.  Comes back to the same thing ... if local fans were buying them up then the tickets wouldn't be available for fans of opposing teams.  Problem is not with the PSL owners.  If it weren't for them ... we'd still be watching Falcons and Redskins games.  Ugh!

I'm all for PSL owners offering up tickets at fair prices to cut their loses. Those who intentionally put their lower level tickets up at double the face value knowing they'll sell to away fans can take their nonsense elsewhere. They know most locals won't pay that much and they will sell to these bandwagon wannabe Steelers/Patriots/Seahawks fans. If they need to recoup money every year they should just sell the PSL to someone who isn't going to sell out the home team.

Archived