• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL owners already trying to sell for Packers game

SCP

If I can't make a game, I'd rather eat the loss than sell my tickets to some opposing fan dick bag.

I'm with you.  My sister sold her tickets to some 'friends' that turned out to be Pat's fans for the Monday night game a couple seasons ago.  Needless to say, I haven't talked to that b8tch since.

I agree, those who sell home tickets to opposing fans should be William Wallace'd between the Panther statues in front of the entrances.

Banning these ppl wont work.

"Occasionally the tree of freedom must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots."

To be fair, I've gone to Panthers games all over the country, and the only way I can get tickets is because some dick bag is selling his season tix to the enemy.

So I kind of need them.

Be gentle SCP.

I feel you. But there will be 30K plus Packers fans in our joint. The Eagles will be the same way. Redskins will probably have more.

I'm with you.  My sister sold her tickets to some 'friends' that turned out to be Pat's fans for the Monday night game a couple seasons ago.  Needless to say, I haven't talked to that b8tch since.

You seriously haven't spoke to your sister in two years because she sold tickets to her friends that happened to be Packer fans?  

If so......wow. You might want to re-evaluate things because it's really not that serious.

Archived