• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, RB Brandon Wegher...

J.Cage

I doubt he is the next Jamarcus Russell , the game tape doesn't lie .

NFC south is going to be one of the top division this season

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Jamarcus Russell. It's sad when someone has it all and just completely destroys it. I do feel Winston, however, does have some serious red flags popping up. Hopefully he has grown out of the troubles and matures quickly. There's a lot of money and more careers than just his riding on it.

NFC South... let's not get to uppity yet. 2014 was historically bad for the entire division last year. We'd be greatly improved to be considered a mediocre group of four.

I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Jamarcus Russell. It's sad when someone has it all and just completely destroys it. I do feel Winston, however, does have some serious red flags popping up. Hopefully he has grown out of the troubles and matures quickly. There's a lot of money and more careers than just his riding on it.

NFC South... let's not get to uppity yet. 2014 was historically bad for the entire division last year. We'd be greatly improved to be considered a mediocre group of four.

I don't get it, it was just one year and the historically bad year was due to roster turnover, NFC south will now have all four teams with legitimate  QBs with either a strong running game or WR corp, paired with improvement on defense the south will improve dramatically.

Tampa: They  had the weapons on the offense  but where lacking a QB to take advantage of it, paired with a above average defense   they should have winning season at least.

Falcon: The offense has been the hall mark but improvement on defense will help them get a chance at wildcard

Saints:  You know what Brees can do but improvement in the run game will biggest asset. (2013 game against panther and playoff against Philly) division title or wildcard.

Panthers: The best of the best you have a top 5 defense paired with a healthy Cam and his weapons like  Olsen, KB, Fuch  & J-Stew it will be hard to stop Panthers on either side of the ball.

Minimum standard: NFC championship game. 

So, do you feel like a complete idiot for starting this thread yet?

If a group of people on the internet can make you feel like an idiot, you care too much.

At the end of the day....one was accused of a crime (that's still held over his head), and one was convicted of a few (but he;s a Panther so whatever). 

nah. 

If a group of people on the internet can make you feel like an idiot, you care too much.

At the end of the day....one was accused of a crime (that's still held over his head), and one was convicted of a few (but he;s a Panther so whatever). 

nah. 

That's roughly like saying, "Anthony Hopkins and Pauly Shore are both award winning actors" and glossing over the fact that one has an Oscar and one has a Razzie.

The case you made for equivalence of Wegher and Winston was lousy (and I'm being generous).

That's roughly like saying, "Anthony Hopkins and Pauly Shore are both award winning actors" and glossing over the fact that one has an Oscar and one has a Razzie.

The case you made for equivalence of Wegher and Winston was lousy (and I'm being generous).

Meanwhile, Jameis will still be called a rapist by the majority of Carolina fans.

I don't get it, it was just one year and the historically bad year was due to roster turnover, NFC south will now have all four teams with legitimate  QBs with either a strong running game or WR corp, paired with improvement on defense the south will improve dramatically.

Tampa: They  had the weapons on the offense  but where lacking a QB to take advantage of it, paired with a above average defense   they should have winning season at least.

Falcon: The offense has been the hall mark but improvement on defense will help them get a chance at wildcard

Saints:  You know what Brees can do but improvement in the run game will biggest asset. (2013 game against panther and playoff against Philly) division title or wildcard.

Panthers: The best of the best you have a top 5 defense paired with a healthy Cam and his weapons like  Olsen, KB, Fuch  & J-Stew it will be hard to stop Panthers on either side of the ball.

Minimum standard: NFC championship game. 

I like your take on the Panthers, obviously. 

Tampa has some serious team issues, something that might be systemic dating back to the 1970s. I don't see this as being the year that Lovie turns it around there, maybe next year.

Atlanta peaked a few years ago and have fallen apart since, dragging in retreaded heroes in an effort to get that magic spark. I think they are still in rebuilding mode and will be for another year.

New Orleans just had a fire sale of an offseason. Brees has been great, but the team got itself into a cap nightmare that they haven't still gotten over. While they are still sitting in their sweat-soaked bed, Brees is looking around at a team that has no defense and lost a weapon on offense. Graham, I believe, was little help here anymore as NFC South defenses had already figured out that Graham had a glass jaw and would roll over after a couple of hard shots. (Look at how TD would target him on the first couple of plays each half).

Archived