• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke #9 in pff top 101

CarolinaSock

Guys like Chris Harris, Vontae Davis and Marshall Yanda better than Kuechly?

Yeah, stuff like this reminds me why I'm not a big fan of PFF.

How much of those players did you actually watch last season? I know I haven't watched enough of them to feel qualified to make that judgement. All of us have pretty much watched every snap Luke has ever taken, but I'd bet almost no one here has watched a single all-22 film on Harris or Davis(which is necessary to evaluate a CB) nor spent time watching a Ravens OG blocking.

How much of those players did you actually watch last season? I know I haven't watched enough of them to feel qualified to make that judgement. All of us have pretty much watched every snap Luke has ever taken, but I'd bet almost no one here has watched a single all-22 film on Harris or Davis(which is necessary to evaluate a CB) nor spent time watching a Ravens OG blocking.

Would you trade Kuechly for a guard?

Would you trade Kuechly for a guard?

No but that's not how this list works otherwise 15 of the top 20 would be QB's. If I were the Texans I'd trade JJ Watt for any one of the top 10 QB's but that doesn't mean his place at #1 on this list is undeserved.

No but that's not how this list works otherwise 15 of the top 20 would be QB's. If I were the Texans I'd trade JJ Watt for any one of the top 10 QB's but that doesn't mean his place at #1 on this list is undeserved.

Based on a criteria and a process that I don't believe in.

I'd the the player voted Top 100 over this anytime.

Luke is the best MLB in the league and it's not even close tbh. Sure there are some good LB's out there but Keek is on another level and he hasn't even entered his prime yet. 

So when opposing fans say he their LB is better well that just shows how ignorant they are.

Be honest. You'd let your wives sleep with Luke for the chance to raise awesome Luke-babies as if they were your own.

I brought this up to my girlfriend. She looked at me like I was crazy. She knows she wouldn't fight it though.

Be honest. You'd let your wives sleep with Luke for the chance to raise awesome Luke-babies as if they were your own.

Double edged sword bro.  lil Lukes would realize,dissect and react to the false father/male in the house, form tackle the surrogate dad, tear out the heart and assume leadership of the house-hold before ultimately ruling the world.

Archived