• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

If they actually called offensive fouls like they're supposed to, you know lowering a shoulder into a guys chest, forearm pushoffs, Lebron would foul out every game.

And MJ's game winner over Russell wouldn't have been legit... That's my point. Historically, the faces of the league get the benefit of the doubt on those subjective calls. LeBron didn't get that this series. I know it's pointless discussing this with you because from everything you posted, you seem to be one of those people who just hate LeBron. To each their own...

It means he's the best in the world lol

​Something tells me that if it doesn't include another championship trophy, it isn't going to be enough to make him feel better.

Oh, and I see you quoting me CelibatePimp, you can go ahead and stop you little stink nugget.

I want Curry on the HORNETS asap!!!!! I still don't think Curry could ever do what James has done with that team he has had to work with imo. Curry has Thompson, Iggy, Green, Livingston, Lee, Bogut, and Barnes. What does James have? A Delly sandwich, TT, Mozgov, JR, Schumpter........this series was suppose to be a sweep on paper!?!?!!!!! No Love or Irving.

Archived