• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winston's work ethic impressing in OTA's

​We have entirely too many Florida State/Carolina Panthers fans on this board.  Literally confuses me if half of them will be rooting for the Panthers or Winston when we play Tampa this year. 

​Years of mediocre at best college football in the state of NC has led to a ton of bandwagon college football fans in the state.  Whatever southeastern team is having current success, you'll see a lot of their "fans" in NC.

​We have entirely too many Florida State/Carolina Panthers fans on this board.  Literally confuses me if half of them will be rooting for the Panthers or Winston when we play Tampa this year. 

​not a FSU fan but it doesn't take much to see he is better than JM.

Winston's problem won't be his intelligence...the guy can learn and breakdown a playbook and a defense...his problem will be executing what he reads.  And with CJ, Luke, TD, and Ealy in his face with Norman, Bene locking down receivers he will need to make quick decisions.

Am I the only one who is concerned with his throwing motion? He has a weird hitch when he threw in college that elongated his delivery, that is a bad issue to have in the pros and can lead to a lot of interceptions. 

Now that he is playing football exclusively instead of splitting time between football and baseball the hitch will be corrected

As SCP said his off the field stuff is overblown! He got hooked up with crab legs, big deal. He was accused by some girl of rape (who has changed her story so many times and based on reading the facts of the case is just a liar). 

What off the field stuff? Cam stole a laptop but he's turned himself in a solid citizen in the community. The irrational hate under the cover of "off the field stuff" smacks of ignorance. 

No no, Cam bought a stolen laptop. Possession of stolen property =/= larceny.

Rape and shoplifting on Winston's part is worse I'd say.

Withstanding those two things, he's not a Panther, so screw him. Hope he chokes on crab legs next time he's on a "date".

No no, Cam bought a stolen laptop. Possession of stolen property =/= larceny.

Rape and shoplifting on Winston's part is worse I'd say.

Withstanding those two things, he's not a Panther, so screw him. Hope he chokes on crab legs next time he's on a "date".

​Was that why he threw it out of the window? Are you going to throw a legitimate property you own out the window if the police came to question you about it? You are here buying Cam's side of the story but yet you deny Winston the same right and I might add that Winston's rape allegation has been shown to be just that, an allegation whereas Cam was actually suspended from the team for stealing that laptop.

Now that he is playing football exclusively instead of splitting time between football and baseball the hitch will be corrected

​Doubtful.  Once you've been playing that long your throwing motion is pretty much set.  Seems like every year some QB shows off his new and improved throwing motion at the combine and/or pro day, but once he gets in a game he reverts back to what he's always done.  When having to react on the fly, years and years of ingrained muscle memory is almost impossible to overcome.

Archived