• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Neg Rep

Jeremy Igo

Welp...   Let me get this started off right so I have room for some debits later... 

Dave Gettleman is the greatest football executive in the history of the world.   He is a football genius.   A savant.  He lives, breathes, and sleeps football.   I love him.   He is my favorite person in the history of persons.   His drafts are the stuff of legend.  I admire him like no other being can be admired without being sexually attracted to them.  I now wear my shorts at nipple-level in his honor. 

That is all. 

Welp...   Let me get this started off right so I have room for some debits later... 

Dave Gettleman is the greatest football executive in the history of the world.   He is a football genius.   A savant.  He lives, breathes, and sleeps football.   I love him.   He is my favorite person in the history of persons.   His drafts are the stuff of legend.  I admire him like no other being can be admired without being sexually attracted to them.  I now wear my shorts at nipple-level in his honor. 

That is all. 

Neg rep.

That is all. 

​your gettleman hate boner is perplexing. where does it stem from?

Archived