• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for our resident Seahawk Fan/Mod

Mr. Scot

I live in Washington, and all I have heard yesterday/today is "overpaid" or stuff like "well Wilson will be getting paid".

Smh. Cam > Wilson. I don't care how many superbowls RW has been to or won. It was his TEAM that got him there. Not him. He threw 4 int's against the Packers at home in the NFCCG but nobody wants to bring that up. Meanwhile Cam throws one or two picks against a Seahawks defense and is "mediocre"

I live in Washington, and all I have heard yesterday/today is "overpaid" or stuff like "well Wilson will be getting paid".

Smh. Cam > Wilson. I don't care how many superbowls RW has been to or won. It was his TEAM that got him there. Not him. He threw 4 int's against the Packers at home in the NFCCG but nobody wants to bring that up. Meanwhile Cam throws one or two picks against a Seahawks defense and is "mediocre"

Do they think Wilson will be 'paid' or 'overpaid'?

If they break the bank for a QB that cant even consistently make throws from in the pocket and without a playaction fake, ill laugh histerically. 

Watch every throw he makes..  90% are out of the pocket or on a playaction fake from beastmode. You contain him, then he sucks horribly like he did against the Pack and NE. Even us for that matter. Force him to stay in the pocket and come from behind, hes not good. In fact, BEAST MODE literally won that game against the pack. Ive never seen a TEAM good enough to come back from multiple touchdowns running the Ball!!

plus he is fake as poo

​give cam there running game and secondary and well be in the superbowl every year 

​give cam there running game and secondary and well be in the superbowl every year 

​I think Cam is going to have that this season.  Except in lieu of their dominant back 7, we'll have a dominant front 7.  And if J. Stew is healthy, he's capable of putting up a 1400 yard/11 TD season.

Hang in there amigo and keep fighting the good fight.  No different than the Bulls vs Pistons circa 1991.  They're a house of cards.  Only a matter of time.

​I think Cam is going to have that this season.  Except in lieu of their dominant back 7, we'll have a dominant front 7.  And if J. Stew is healthy, he's capable of putting up a 1400 yard/11 TD season.

I gave up on Stew remaining healthy years ago.  Hope he proves me wrong and plays every game and puts up great numbers, but history says it won't happen.

Here was Hawk's reaction on Twitter. @Canadian12thMan: Losing record, losing playoff record, going to make over 20 million per season. Ain't life grand!!!!

Haterade juice abounds.  Amazing we were 2-14 under this regime in one score games at one point with such a small % the fault of Cam.  Unfortunately for them these close losses that clueless haters now make twitter jabs at Cam's overall record at ultimately netted us Luke and Star. Keep laughing d*ckheads.

I like RW and think he's good. I just don't think he's great. I do think he has benefited mightily from an outstanding team...minus outstanding WRs.

I think he should be considered a franchise QB and should get paid like one. I don't know how Seattle is going to do it but they should.

But I think Cam is special. A prototype that will show the NFL what playing Madden looks like in real life. Results of a team sport are hard to make individual comparisons. But that's most of what we have to use.

Archived