• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"NFL will eventually take kicking out of the game" -Matt Prater

JawnyBlaze

On 4th down, each team can bring out a their own midget. They then have their designated midget tosser hurl the little fella (or lady, lets not be sexist) as far as he can. Wherever that midget lands is where the ball is marked. 

You're welcome, NFL, for the ratings boost. 

On 4th down, each team can bring out a their own midget. They then have their designated midget tosser hurl the little fella (or lady, lets not be sexist) as far as he can. Wherever that midget lands is where the ball is marked. 

​Someone has been watching The Wolf of Wall Street.

No where in the written piece does is mention punting. It said kicking. 

While I'm not in favor of them eliminating either one, with the way kick offs are currently set, they might as well just eliminate kickoffs, and start the guys at the 20 all the time. 

I don't like it, but it's  same as already there, thanks to the kickoff being from the 35, instead of the 30. 

​I'm in...although i prefer to call them little people.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/06/prater-thinks-nfl-will-eventually-take-kicking-out-of-the-game/

If they mean just punting, then I'd actually be ok with it.  You get 4 downs to get a first down or it goes to the other team right there.  Still need kicking for kickoffs and FGs, but taking punting out completely.  Would ruffle the "old school" feathers, but I think it'd make the game more exciting in the long run.

​Let's all embrace Matt Prater's dream of no more kicking of any kind. Huzzah!

Archived