• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biz is a free agent

No one is defending Al, but this is where you and the rest of the biz crowd are making the wrong argument. The improvements we had when Al wasn't in doesn't mean Biz is somehow good, it just means Al and his ball stopping was that bad. No one was making this argument when Al was making an All-NBA team, were they?

IMO both should have been shipped out to completely overhaul the center spot with a guy like WCS (or in this case, see what Frank's got) but the team wants to stave off the inevitable rebuild another year.

Good post. I am certainly not blind to Biz's limitations, but I am more forgiving of them since he is the age where many graduate college. 

Al being such a terrible defender with questionable effort certainly is a contrast to Biz who gave great effort. 

I see how that could cause many, including myself, to overvalue what Biz does, but until we add some shot blocking and rebounding inside, I will be disappointed in this move. 

Clipper fans want the team to sign him. Watch Bis go to LA and flourish.

Called it the day CLT declined his tender. He's gonna end up in LA, on a team that will actually play him 30+ mpg, & he'll avg 10 pt (60% fg), 15 reb, 4 blk. He's far more talented than Jordan. The difference is Jordan has played in a team that gave him big minutes & let him play his role. Biz has sat on a bench & played with uncomplimentary rosters.

If this happens I will be so pissed. Biz seemed like a good hardworking guy so I wish him the best I just don't want see him go be worth that top 10 pick somewhere else while we are stuck with Al's lazy ball hogging ass.

Archived