• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I dont know how i should feel about this...

UpstatePanther

This is headed to the tinderbox but we are too focused on symbols and not focused on education and behavior. The funny thing about symbols is they symbolize something different to each individual. That's a really inefficient way to invoke change.

you hit it on the head.  we are in a culture  That values symbolism over substance.

if im correct, both CampusReform and the Washington Times are left-of-center outlets. i tried to avoid personal blogs for integrity's sake. 

For the record, the Washington Times is most definitely NOT left of center. It's been incredibly  right wing for many decades now. But please continue :)

The only group I've seen seriously calling for the removal of the American Flag is Farrakhan and his minions 

right, it's a very, very, very small minority, and as much as i think nationalism is dumb there's simply no comparison to be made between this nation's flag and either the redskins name or the confederate flag. again, it's a horrendous, intellectually lazy logical fallacy.

I'm glad that I'm a cold-blooded, emotionally numb person that dgaf about nothing but my family, money, Panthers football, & anything that affects those things directly. That way I can just sit back & laugh, smh, or in some cases do both when reading about these types of world issues & current events. If I gave two fugs about as much as my fellow humans I would be a depressed fellow all the damn time.

I'm glad that I'm a cold-blooded, emotionally numb person that dgaf about nothing but my family, money, Panthers football, & anything that affects those things directly. That way I can just sit back & laugh, smh, or in some cases do both when reading about these types of world issues & current events. If I gave two fugs about as much as my fellow humans I would be a depressed fellow all the damn time.

Good list but is there cold beer in the Fridge? 

Tinderbox should be renamed to "left wing forum" everyone in there is a progressive liberal.

twylyght, ECU88, pstall, stirs, DDII, ARSEN, G5, TN05, and whoever else I am surely missing (sorry)

Yeah those guys are crazy liberals.

Archived