• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Clayton's NFL predictions... for anyone who cares

John Fox

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview09/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=4446985

Why the FUCK is everyone so high on the NFC north? Am I missing something here? Anyway, he has us 10-6 along with the Falcons.

the packers are going to be really good. the vikes are going to be really good. the bears will be almost really good. the NFC north this year will be last year's NFC South (the lions being, by way of parallel, the saints. :D )

the packers are going to be really good. the vikes are going to be really good. the bears will be almost really good. the NFC north this year will be last year's NFC South (the lions being, by way of parallel, the saints. :D )

Brett Favre blows

The Bears D isn't what it was a few years ago plus poo WRs

You can't turn from a 4-3 to a 3-4 overnight

nope.....don't care.

He could say Panthers are going to go undefeated, Smitty will get the Triple Crown again, D-Will and Stewart will get 2000 yards each, and Jake Montana is going to be Superbowl MVP in a blowout against the Bills, this crap is still coming out of Clayton's mouth and it's still worthless.

Let's not love a dumbass when he's loving us and hate when he's hating. Let's just hate.

i think he's a little low on the ravens. i could see 11 wins but either way i think they are solid. they could finish ahead of the steelers.

houston i can see going ahead of the titans....if schaub can stay healthy (no more than 7 games in a year makes that hard for me to put much stock in).

as far as the NFCN goes? way too optimistic there. favre won't last the whole season and if he does it won't be purty.

bears...10-6 i can see.

packers changing to a 3-4 is going to hurt them a lot. 9-7 tops. more like 8-8.

i don't see 'zona breaking .500. warner is wearing down and not nearly as healthy as last year and as far as leinart is concerned...i'd rather have mccown or moore honestly. leinart is overpriced garbage. seattle could actually pass them up this year.

i love the cowboys projection, though.

the change to 3-4 is going to magically change them?

they were bad before. they will be at least as bad as they were last year. it could be worse.

drastic change in scheme like that doesn't bring much success quickly. changing to a 4-3 form a 3-4 would be easier.

they until this year they have been drafting for a 4-3 and most of their personnel was picked for it. now they make a change? kampman is going to struggle. i see the rest of it struggling as well.

Archived