• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp Photos and Notes - Final Practice

Jeremy Igo

Todman is a really slippery guy. I am excited to see him in action this season. He has a knack for hiding behind his linemen until just the right moment, then punching the ball out in a hurry.

That's what makes LeVeon Bell look so good.

Edited by Mr. Scot

IF we can produce another top 10 rushing season and our defense playing absolutely lights out every Sunday, I can at least have an inkling of hope for this season. 

-- really, Shula? Cotchery is still being tasked to run outs? So god damned stupid. 

Edited by rico6
  • Pie 1

Admit it, you love seeing 70 and 60 next to each other up there don't you. 

Man, that is a right side to run behind. 

I don't really wanna get into the tired, overused "can he play left tackle" bit, but I'm really starting to wonder if maybe after a year at right, they'll try Daryl Williams at left.  A lot of great left tackles have started that way.

Also wondering if they're thinking Mike Remmers could be their main 'utility' guy.

• Pie 1

IF we can produce another top 10 rushing season and our defense playing absolutely lights out every Sunday, I can at least have an inkling of hope for this season. 

There really is no reason why they should not. They have plenty of talent on the line and running the ball now. Add in Cam scrambling and a top 10 rushing attack should be a no brainer. 

• Pie 1