• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess hamstring still tight, "MAY" play Friday.

PanthersUnited

Jags don't scare me. Yes they will be improved but we are just a better overall team with more talent

I don't know if I can confidently say we have a better team surrounding our QB?  I don't know if I can say we have a better special teams?

not saying jacksonville is going to the playoffs or will even be good.  not by a long shot.

but week one is fluky.  if they come out on an emotional high and a few things are clicking for them and we get, say, a 2012 opener type thing i don't think we're going to like what happens.

Rivera's track record over the beginning of seasons is too scary to walk into every season confident.  He generally has his teams playing well by midseason but you just don't know what this team will be doing week 1-week 8

You want him to cut at full game speed at practice after recovering from a tight hammy? Do you know anything about life, at all?

Calm down Francis... Nobody is talking about cutting Delvin... I just say if this injury lingers like Hamstrings seem to do or he doesn't get enough snaps.. Then maybe we should look at a few backup plans ....Just in case...

I didn't think he was running gingerly.  Maybe a liitle nonchalant due to the drill itself.

I still believe it smart to hold him out the rest of preseason.

Your opinion.... To me he looks like he's trying to run and cut with a tight hamstring and doesn't look as smooth or as fast as he did earlier....

And he being a rookie definitely needs the snaps and rep. with the offense before the season...

Your opinion.... To me he looks like he's trying to run and cut with a tight hamstring and doesn't look as smooth or as fast as he did earlier....

And he being a rookie definitely needs the snaps and rep. with the offense before the season...

yes that was my opinion, its also my opinion that if Funchess hammy is still the least bit tight, he needs to set the rest of the non season reps be damned. Cannot risk losing another receiver before the games are for real.

Archived