• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Panthers Cuts

Jeremy Igo

I have my reasons.   Imo, he is like Cotchery redux.  He has put up solid numbers throughout his career, but the best of them were when he was surrounded by talent in a pass-heavy system.   He won't be that guy here.  Remember everyone creaming their pants over Cotchery because of the numbers he put up in Pittsburgh?  Same deal... 

I haven't exactly been enamored with Cotchery due to last year, but I'm open to exploring all options.

Lol okay, I'll see you guys when he gets released any minute.

Not saying he won't, but knowing our staff, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him, Fozzy, and Wegher, or Fozzy gets cut (based off of preseason performance vs the other two), unless they're able to secure another receiver they like. 

With them cutting Bersin AND Lucas it means a spot opened up somewhere else for the time being. 

• Pie 1

Not saying he won't, but knowing our staff, I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him, Fozzy, and Wegher, or Fozzy gets cut (based off of preseason performance vs the other two), unless they're able to secure another receiver they like. 

With them cutting Bersin AND Lucas it means a spot opened up somewhere else for the time being. 

Remember that we might also need an extra spot on defense with 3 of our top 4 CBs injured right now.

Tillman, Norman, T Williams injured.

Leaves Bene, opening spots perhaps for 2 more among Heath, Byndom,  Lou Young

Sure looks as though we were bringing in our hopeful PS players early in this process.  I am speculating that everyone after Bersin., Ball, Brown, and of course, Boykin gets an offer.  Tough day for your last name to begin with the letter B it would seem.

Edited by MHS831