• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2015 Panthers Season Prediction

Jeremy Igo

On 9/13/2015 at 10:59 AM, Firefox said:

Jags                W

Texans            W

Saints              L

Bucs                W

Seahawks        L

Eagles             L

Colts                L

Packers            L

Titans                W

Redskins           W

Cowboys           L

Saints                L

Falcons             L

Giants                W

Falcons              L

Bucs                  W

7-9

You were only off by 8. 

But hey at least you got the second ATL game right.;)

On 9/8/2015 at 9:13 AM, CPantherKing said:

You have the Panthers D giving up just over 200 points on the season and the Panthers offense scoring over 400 points on the season. A +200 point difference. Essentially, you are saying the Panthers will be the best team in the NFL and the favorite for the Super Bowl come the end of the season. This would make them one of the best teams in NFL history.

I would love to see that, but I highly doubt it. I will be happy if the Panthers break the 300 point mark in points scored, and then I hope the defense can finish anywhere between 250 to 300 points allowed. If the defense allows 350 points again this season, then the Panthers are at best a .500 team.

The Panthers have topped the 100+ point difference 3 times in their history. They have never surpassed 150 point difference.

I will be happy if the Panthers D can limit the Saints, Packers, Colts, Eagles, and Cowboys offenses below 30 points. Even more so if the Panthers offense can not sustain a passing game to keep their defense off the field.

Your Jaguars, Seahawks, Eagles, Colts, Packers, and Cowboys scores appear highly improbable. Hope it happens though. That would be one great season.

Panthers final scoring margin for the season.... 192 points: 500 points scored, 308 points allowed

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Kuechly59 said:

Glad I saw this post don't ever quote me again you aren't a true fan... Never leave the stadium early....

Not surprising that your sad and depressing predictions failed just like your post season ones will as wel

My feelings are truly hurt that,in your opinion, I am not a true fan

Your opinion truly matters to me.