• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jags 2011 - The Monsoon Game

Jeremy Igo

Also, I agree a NEXT button close to the bottom of the pics would help.  Yes, I can click the page numbers, but on my desktop I have this:

Share This 
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Reddit

Comments

0 comments

between the slideshow itself and the page numbers ............................

Call me lazy if you want, but scrolling down a few times to click the next page number, THEN scrolling up a few times to see the picture itself is cumbersome and annoying. Any other site besides this one, I would skip the slideshow if it acted like this.

There was a comment box at the bottom of the pasted section from the slideshow page, which added another 2 inches to the space between the pics & the page numbers that had to be scrolled through. But this was cut off (because FB plugin?) when this reply posted.

Edited by GRWatcher
posting this reply cut off part of what I pasted in the reply originally
  • Pie 1

Fua with his back completely to the RB...classic.

My favorite Fua moment is when he and Mcclain were blocking each other like a couple of dummies

Edited by Daddy_Uncle
I think that was actually a couple of fat stupid heads on the offensive line but Fua and Mcclain did a lot of dumb things too. I am out of my mind right now so ignore this post. Good day. I said Good day.