• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Depth Chart on Panthers.com

Jackofalltrades

Seems they've finally updated the depth chart. No real surprises but I noticed Kevin Love is ahead of Cole at DT behind Star. 

Funchess is listed as the 2nd WR behind Ginn with Cotchery and then Norwood listed behind Brown.

Coleman is starting at FS, despite David Newton's insistence he was the SS with Harper at FS. 

Glad to see this was finally updated.

http://www.panthers.com/team/depth-chart.html

When will they announce the 46 man active roster for game day?  Friday?  I forget the timeframe for normal game weeks - it seems like forever since there's been real NFL football to watch.  Woohoo!

Anyone want to predict who gets left off the gameday roster?

I'd guess: 

• Ryan Kalil (injury)
  • Star (injury),
  • Colin Jones (injury),
  • Joe Webb,
  • Either Richie Brockel or Brandon Williams (both have had some injury issues, not sure which of them is more game ready, I'm thinking Brockel is still injured?)
  • That leaves two more who don't make it... I'm wondering about Wegher and Norwood.  Ben Jacobs is also far back in the depth chart...

Obviously a lot will depend on the injury status of players like Kalil, Star & Norman.

When will they announce the 46 man active roster for game day?  Friday?  I forget the timeframe for normal game weeks - it seems like forever since there's been real NFL football to watch.  Woohoo!

Anyone want to predict who gets left off the gameday roster?

I'd guess: 

• Ryan Kalil (injury)
  • Star (injury),
  • Colin Jones (injury),
  • Joe Webb,
  • Either Richie Brockel or Brandon Williams (both have had some injury issues, not sure which of them is more game ready, I'm thinking Brockel is still injured?)
  • That leaves two more who don't make it... I'm wondering about Wegher and Norwood.  Ben Jacobs is also far back in the depth chart...

Obviously a lot will depend on the injury status of players like Kalil, Star & Norman.

Jones is back, no? What is Teddy Williams' status with his groin?

Wouldn't be surprised to see both Norwood and Wegher inactive.

Archived