• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Panthers at Jaguars

Jeremy Igo

Enjoyed the pics, Jeremy,  but I don't agree with your comment about having to trade for a receiver.  There are probably two or three receivers out there right now that may be not be glamorous,  but just may provide an instant upgrade.  There are probably a couple of more that would likely be intriguing. 

"There can be no covenants between men and lions, wolves and lambs can never be of one mind, but hate each other out and out an through."

If Norman can talk poo without drawing a flag, then I say go for it. I want to see fire and passion out there, not slow and steady lunch pale nonsense. Show some emotion and attack. The game is made for violence and emotion.

Great post game quote from Josh Norman on how he views opponents...

"There's no pact between lions and men. I'm not your friend. I'm not your buddy. I'm here to do a job."

Thought it was interesting to see one of the first guys to congratulate him on the sideline was Cam.  So glad preseason is over so Josh can pick on the other guys (pun intended).