• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sitting In The Houston Airport

Lilsmitty09

I moved out of Houston about a year ago. I don't know that I believe this story for a couple reasons.

1.) Texans, like North Carolinians are hospitable people who aren't going to go out of the way to talk poo (unless you start it). If they were were saying those things, I wonder what prompted them.

2.) Houston is the 4th largest city in the US, but there really aren't that many Texans fans. Plenty of UT, A&M, etc fans...but the fan base is pretty small. Hell, there are more Cowboy then Texans fans in Houston.

3.) Yeah, IAH sucks, but CLT isn't any better.

1.) Texans, like North Carolinians are hospitable people who aren't going to go out of the way to talk poo (unless you start it). If they were were saying those things, I wonder what prompted them.

Are you serious? Everyone in Texas and NC is nice and doesn't talk stupid fan crap? I can't even say that about all the people who live on my street, let alone the neighborhood. And at work it doesn't even extend to the guy two offices down from me.

I had a beer with Ben Rothlesburger last year at the Ritz Carlton in GA the week before we played them. He was coming off getting his ass beat on TNF. I told him to be ready for the Panthers.

They whooped our ass. 

Didn't he tell you that they would win easily, or something to that effect?  It was the ugliest game of the year (maybe Baltimore)

Archived