• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "Keep Pounding" chant in BofA yesterday

SCP

This was a nice addition to the game.  For those not at the stadium, the Panthers started a new back-and-forth Keep Pounding chant in BofA.  The visiting side of the stadium yelled "Keep!" and the home side responded with "Pounding!".  It sounded fuging awesome.  Hopefully this is a new tradition.  We did it twice yesterday.  

It sounded fuging great didn't it?

I've been to Green Bay when they do their go pack go chant. I think this has some staying power. Great participation from the home crowd. I really hope it sticks. I'd love to take my little man to a game one day and tell him I was there when this started. 

Are you saying we are getting some culture and identity in BofA? We can't have that. Some people want to enjoy the game in quiet without a bunch of hootin and hollerin fans jumping around ruining a nice pleasant subday afternoon 

We are getting there man.  The revolution is happening.  We aren't there yet but its getting there.

Got tickets in section 229 yesterday.  Most of us just yelled both KEEP and POUNDING because we were kind of in the middle.

It was LOUD!!!!  Really loud.  Loved it.

Come to think of it, there were some empty seats (but hardly any Tejas fans) so we should be even more proud considering how loud that stadium got.

I've been to Green Bay when they do their go pack go chant. I think this has some staying power. Great participation from the home crowd. I really hope it sticks. I'd love to take my little man to a game one day and tell him I was there when this started. 

I couldn't believe my ears.  For a minute i had to double check to see if i was actually in BofA.

This was a nice addition to the game.  For those not at the stadium, the Panthers started a new back-and-forth Keep Pounding chant in BofA.  The visiting side of the stadium yelled "Keep!" and the home side responded with "Pounding!".  It sounded fuging awesome.  Hopefully this is a new tradition.  We did it twice yesterday.  

That is fantastic. I posted in the gameday thread that "Let's go Panthers" is such a bland and boring chant, especially after we've won the game and the Panthers have nowhere to go but to the locker room.

Archived