• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's either Saints week or somebody farted on this airplane

SCP

Now I am absolutely certain we are going to crush the Taints and their pitiful excuse for an NFL team, thank you SCP.

There is only one thing that could rival the shellacking the Taints will receive.

Fricking John Fox is taking DaBears and Jimmy (yeah that Jimmy) Clausen into Seattle.

122114-nfl-bears-Jimmy-Clausen-pi-ssm.vr

Hilarity is sure to follow.

Perhaps Fox and Sean Peyton can get a room together at the Motel 6 they're hiding at when their team's home town fans scream for blood. Man ol' Foxy is going to be doing some serious gum chewing and clapping Sunday.

In other words, it's great to be Panther fans!

I'm hungover at work and on the office shitter right now while I'm reading this. That constellation and I are at one.

I will be there in 546 this weekend screaming my ass off in the rain along with my humbled Saints fan roommate. In his words, "at least we have Leonard Fournette and LSU football to get obnoxiously drunk for."

Panthers 31

Saints 7

Ha! It's LSU 7 to SYR 3. And Syracuse is starting their 5th string QB.

How delicious would the tears in New Orleans be if both teams lose this weekend?

Bear Creek Soup, and an airplane. You would be arrest as a terrorist. Or the plane would get shot down.

Once, when I was flying home, I made the mistake of eating some broccoli cheese soup beforehand. The knots it tied in my colon were painful to say the least. Since I was sitting close to the back of the bus, I figured I would wait until the next person exited the restroom to provide the cabin with some air biscuits, hopefully without the gravy. It just so happened the next person who went in was a small Asian woman that looked to be about 80. When I heard the door begin to jiggle, I cut loose and she immediately walked through the stinch, dragging it with her like toilet paper on her shoe. About 15 rows of people gagged and covered their mouths, and all she could do was shrug her shoulders since she didn't know where the smell had come from herself. Ahhh good times. 

Archived