• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the Panthers make any moves over the bye week?

ThinkAboutIt

That'd be better evidence if it actually said what you claim.

It's pretty well established that Gettleman told Nicks Indy would be a better situation for him.  Also known that Nicks never actually visited the Panthers.  Rumors that an offer was made came from guys like Jason LaCanfora but it was never established.

Here's an actual quote from Voth, answering someone who asked what happened:

lol thanks for repeating everything i just said Scot, and even sourcing it to back me up.

Every year, the same people spout the same bs. "If anyone out there is better, someone would have signed them already". Then we see a mid-season addition like Remmers come along and we magically get better.

I don't know if there is anyone out there that could produce more than Philly Brown, but to dismiss the idea as if it is moronic, especially in a condescending manner, is just flat short sighted.

We could definitely stand some help at WR, and hopefully Gettleman and our pro scouts are looking hard. If they have adopted the attitude that there is no point in looking, we're fuged.

nu uh bro there's nobody out there unless Gettleman finds them #gettlemagic

Debunked??

Yeah they made an offer when I talked to Dave Gettleman," Nicks said. "But you know it just didn't pan out the right way. I feel like this is the best fit for me. 

"After talking to Gettleman, I think he agreed that this was the best situation for me, too, even though they made the offer. Like I said, I feel like I made the best decision and I'm ready to make the best of it."

So we are calling Nicks a liar? 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334417/article/hakeem-nicks-panthers-gm-agreed-colts-were-best-fit

Woukd you expect hm to say "they didn't think I was good enough"?

Just admit you were wrong and move on

So we didn't bring him in for a visit, told him he'd be better off somewhere else, showed no interest in him again even after we became thin at receiver and continue to sit idly by while other teams work him out...

...but we really did want this guy and he just chose not to sign with us.

Whatever you say, chief.

So we didn't bring him in for a visit, told him he'd be better off somewhere else, showed no interest in him again even after we became thin at receiver and continue to sit idly by while other teams work him out...

...but we really did want this guy and he just chose not to sign with us.

Whatever you say, chief.

It's not what I say that matters. We know two people with knowledge of the situation 100%. Those two people are Dave Gettleman and Hakeem Nicks. Unless you were on the phone? And Hakeem Nicks says that he had an offer. Now that you're dumb argument is ripped apart you have nothing left to grasp at. You were wrong, you got owned, move on. 

Means if you actually read, it was reported that Dave told him the situation the Colts were offering him was a better one. Not that we didn't offer him a situation or a contract. 

It's not what I say that matters. We know two people with knowledge of the situation 100%. Those two people are Dave Gettleman and Hakeem Nicks. Unless you were on the phone? And Hakeem Nicks says that he had an offer. Now that you're dumb argument is ripped apart you have nothing left to grasp at. You were wrong, you got owned, move on. 

Means if you actually read, it was reported that Dave told him the situation the Colts were offering him was a better one. Not that we didn't offer him a situation or a contract. 

Uh huh.

The Russian judge gave you a 9.2 on your mental gymnastics performance. I'd protest if I were you. You gave way more effort than that.

The fun part: Gettleman thinks that Nicks' current situation is the better choice too.

I don't see  any problems with looking at all options to bring in another weapon for Cam to utilize. . I'm looking at that Vikings situation and I can't believe they wouldn't be willing to give up Patterson or Jarius Wright .. When CJ comes back from injury.. They have Wallace , Diggs, and somebody else I can't think of...

Archived