• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What games will you/have you seen live this year?

Hotsauce

2010 vs ARZ with Pickles (one of our 2 wins that year)

2013 MNF vs NE 

2014 MNF at Philly 

And I'm going to the Philly game in Charlotte this year (best friend is a Philly fan)... hopefully it has better results than last year.  I'm a poor college kid so I do what I can

I catch all of them live but I live in Hawaii so its on the telly. Lol 7am kick off until daylight savings kicks in cause we don't save daylight in HI. Currently traveling though, and won't be in the states for the hawks game but I got my panther radio ready. 

I was supposed to be there for the Skins game but things haven't looked good, in the sense that I have way too much work and I won't be able to attend. Also funding problems, BUT, it seems I may catch the December games if I get my schedule right and money right. So I could be  seeing both ATL games and the TB game at the end of the season, and if we make the playoffs you can bet your ass I'll be there for a playoff game. Just need to organize myself a little bit. :D

Archived