• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam not the only one "too young" for Hochuli to protect

JawnyBlaze

Makes it more difficult for the NFL to take their "it didn't happen" stance.

I'd guess Hochuli has been doing this for a while. It's just never seen the light of day until now.

Now that someone has called him on it, you might hear some others chime in.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Players get disciplined for every little thing. Refs need to be held accountable too. 

He told it to Teddy, racism confirmed.

Technically we don't know that it happened this season. The PFT story isn't time specific.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Players get disciplined for every little thing. Refs need to be held accountable too. 

Agree, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I just read that article and came to see if it had been posted. Panthers got a lot of dap in there. The writer straight up calls out Kap and the Knee as busts, and Cam as a success. Our record from last season gets called out, and they discuss gettlemagic.

Good read. 

I liked this:

That doesn't mean that, for NFL decision makers, there shouldn't be things that are non-negotiable. Accuracy is near the top of the list. As one NFC GM put it: "If a guy is struggling at the college level to hit targets, I'm not saying you don't draft him, but you shouldn't draft him into a spot where you'll rely on him."

Obviously not a quote from TB's GM since they drafted Jameis, lol. 

Just just wondering how long it took the Manning brothers to get those calls, what about Luck and the other " elite " qb's...

There's some kind of common thread that runs through the QBs you just listed.

Its gettin' by me though, I can't seem to put my finger on it...

Archived