• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you know a Panther is from Montana?

bigskypanthersguy

He does a kids' summer camp here and was apparently at the Billings library around the time I lived there.  Always wished I would've known that happened ahead of time, instead of being informed by sign two days after he'd already left. 

At any rate, just in case no one here knew this, I found it kinda cool.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/story/sports/2015/01/08/former-columbus-athlete-dwan-edwards-stars-carolina/21477335/

I asked because I visit there somewhat frequently and am always there in the Fall. I go to the same place to watch games and always end up talking to another Panther fan in Billings as we are the only two at the bar.

I asked because I visit there somewhat frequently and am always there in the Fall. I go to the same place to watch games and always end up talking to another Panther fan in Billings as we are the only two at the bar.

I actually prefer Billings for a few reasons but tv stations in Montana pay diddly squat...if you ever hit Helena I've found a whopping two other Panther fans so far!  It's a strange moment coming across Electric Blue Brethren.

i have already decided, years ago, when I go it won't be for a visit.

Likewise, I've been debating moving to NC for years...just waiting for the right job opportunity at this point.  Not sure I'd want to spend the rest of my life there, but I want to try for a few years anyway.  Gotta see the boys more than once in person, gotta do a ton of research...explore...travel...

Archived